Welcome to Something Sweet By Mimi!




home SWEET STOR make your own save the  date sweet price contact 3 something

When Asking For Quotation


Hi Friends!

Well..I really need to inform my customers or (any potential customer) to provide a complete information of your event in order for me to make a proper quotation for you. By providing below information, it will make the process faster and more efficient - I hope! =) Thank you and have a good weekend everybody!!xoxo

Name
:  
Contact Details
:  
Occasion & Theme Colour
:
Event Date & Time
:  
Venue
Total Pax Requested
:
Email Address
:                                                                                                  
Copyright of Something Sweet By Mimi

2 comments:

  1. assalam team somethg sweet!,kindly provide me ur quote...;-)
    dis is my details:
    name:norehan rahmat
    tel:0172076174
    occasion:wedding reception
    theme:islamic modern...aqua blue with yellow
    date/time:7okt 2012-11am-4pm
    venue:dewan multaqam,maju junction mall,kl
    pax: 300-400
    email:rehanstar86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete